Welcome to the section on Jobs, Grants and Tenders. This section has information on the available opportunities for jobs, grants and tenders in TASO. Information in this section is also usually adverstised in the print media and reference is made to this site for details and application forms. TASO appreciates your interest in the jobs, grants and tenders it offers. Your partnership is a valuable contribution to our efforts to defeat HIV and AIDS.
TASO has planned to do a mid-term review of its strategic plan 2013-2017 under the Terms of Reference (TOR) accessible here. The media advert calling for proposals will run in the due course. If interested, be on a look out for the advert. TASO appreciates you in advance for interest in working with us to contribute to an HIV-free generation.
One of the unique attributes of TASO is its membership philosophy. This is a drive that mobilizes individuals, families, communities and institutions to contribute to the HIV and AIDS response, through subscription fees on a yearly basis, and constituting the General Assembly. TASO invites each of us to join the response as TASO subscriber members. Those of us who are already subscribers, TASO greatly appreciates your partnership in the fight for an HIV free generation. Let us keep the promise.
TASO has received a 5 year PEPFAR funding through CDC to implement accelerated HIV epidemic control interventions through a Health Systems Strengthening approach in Soroti region and in Masaka and Kalungu district as a sub-recipient under the Masaka Region Rakai Health Sciences Program. In pursuit of this noble agenda, TASO is inviting applications from qualified, dedicated, innovated and result oriented persons for employment on contract basis for the following posts;
- Cluster Accountants (03 Posts)
- Information Technology Officer (01 Post)
- Grants Management Officers (02 Posts)
- Monitoring & Evaluation and Quality Improvement Officers (04 Posts)
- Assistant Monitoring & Evaluation Officers (02 Posts)
- Cluster Team Leader; Prevention, Care and Treatment Project Officers (03 Posts)
- Pharmacy Logistics Advisor (01 post)
- Pharmacy Logistics Support Officer (03 Posts)
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) Advisor (1 Post)
- Prevention, Care and Treatment Advisor- Paediatrics & Adolescent Health (1 Post)
- Manager Advocacy Communication & Partnerships (1 post)
The details of these jobs are available in this link. External Advert
The application deadline is on 27th May 2017 at 4:30pm
TASO wishes all applicants the best of luck and thanks you all for the interest in contributing to the HIV response through TASO. Together we shall achieve more and end the HIV epidemic.
TASO Vision: A world without HIV and AIDS